A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
How to play:
- Only the topmost, unobstructed cards from the tableau can be removed. When a card is removed, the cards that were beneath it and are no longer obstructed become available for play.
- To remove a card it has to match the current one from the stock. Cards match if they are either one rank higher or one rank lower.
- Cards rank A 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K and there is "wrapping" (Ace on a King and King on an Ace). The Joker is a special card that matches any other card.
- Whenever there are no possible plays, turn cards up one at a time from the stock.
- The hand is over when the stock is exhausted or there are no more cards in the tableau.
Right now you can play hands based on a couple of card layouts and randomly modified depending on the selected difficulty (by default the difficulty is set to random). I haven't had the time to fine tune the difficulty so there's room for improvement there for future versions. Also, I'd like to add a mode with more hand crafted levels and objectives at some point.
- Update 0.1.1 Now Available28 days ago
- Android Build Now Available29 days ago
- First Public Build Now Available for Windows and Linux31 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.