ACBR Comic Book Reader
A downloadable comic book reader for Windows and Linux
A free comic book reader and converter for Windows and Linux.
- Windows & GNU/Linux versions.
- Compatible file formats:
- .epub (images only)
- Windowed (simple UI) and full-screen (no UI) modes.
- 'Fit to width' and 'fit to height' views.
- Page rotation.
- UI available in:
- Automatically restores the previous session's last opened book and page, and remembers the last 10 books' page positions.
- Convert/Resize files from cbr, cbz, pdf or epub to cbz, pdf or epub.
- Export the current page to an image file.
- Toolbar :
- buttons: 'open file', 'previous page', 'next page', 'fit to width', 'fit to height', 'rotate counterclockwise', 'rotate clockwise' and 'toggle full-screen'
- slider: use it to quickly go to any page in the current book.
- 'right arrow' or 'page down' to go the next page.
- 'left arrow' or 'page up' to go to the previous one.
- 'up arrow' to scroll the page up.
- 'down arrow' to scroll the page down.
- 'F11' to toggle full-screen mode.
- 'Ctrl+O' to choose a file to open.
- 'scroll wheel' scrolls the page up and down.
- 'left-click' opens the next page if the right side of the view area is clicked and the previous page if the left side is clicked.
- 'right-click' opens a context menu with some basic navigation options.
The source code for this program is open and available on GitHub.